Well... having so many things powered off the Receiver we needed a Receiver with a lot of channels: In this case six! Count them:
At first I installed it as shown above, with all channels occupied. Then I realized it was overkill, so I decided to delete the Battery indicator. Anyway, I'm going to change the receiver battery every hour of race.


So... with everything inside the radiobox, there's a LOT of spaghetti making it a very tight fit, but it still is manageable.

The transponder sits on the velcro, so I can easily move it to my other racing cars.


I installed a Hostile racing Choke lever. Makes you wonder why HPI didn't think of it in the first place!