Page updated on April 14, 2012!
The Radio Control Motorcycle page!
This page is mostly concerned about the Kyosho 1/8 electric motorcycles.
Team-Quad! was the first team in Greece to organize a racing exhibition with these bikes. Although the cost of the first generation motorcycles was half of that of a decent buggy, sales were always poor. Team-Quad owns seven (!) bikes: Four of the older Mk1 models AND three Mk2 models. The latest addition was a '03 Yamaha R1 made by Thunder Tiger.
- August 29, 2012: RC Bike Worlds 2012!!!
- August 20, 2012: RC Bike Worlds Paint Scheme
- May 30, 2012: RC Bike Warm Up, 2012!
- May 10, 2012: My 2012 RC Bike Worlds paintjob!
- April 14, 2012: Testing the Kyosho Mini-Z Moto Racer!
- April 04, 2012: Installing Clark's Carbon Swingarm plates and preglued tires
- October 16, 2011: I raced at the PreWarmUp at Riccione!
- August 17, 2011: I raced at the RC Bike Worlds 2011, at Lostallo, Switzerland!
- July 14, 2011: My new 2011 RC Bike Worlds Paint scheme!
- April 30, 2011: I converted the KP09 to KP10! Read hwo I did it!
- April 30, 2011: Adding weight to the SB-5 and some new ZH-Racing wheels!
- January 4, 2011: Our new Thunder Tiger SB-5!!!
- November 26, 2010: Our newest bike addition: An Anderson M5 Cross!
- September 6, 2010:I raced the KP09 at the Worlds!!!!!. See the pics and videos!!!!
- July 31, 2010: Painting a new BMW S1000RR fairing and Troy Corser scheme for the 2010 Worlds!
- February 6, 2010: Adding a few details to the KP09.
- December 7, 2009: A new KP09e bike!
- November 10, 2009: Testing the bike at Arena RC Track
- October 18, 2009:A new paintjob for the TT Yamaha!
- January 10, 2009: Venom 1/8 GPV-1 rc bike!
- October 6, 2006: Racing the TT against Blata minibikes!!!! (Video included!)
- What the 2TPOXOI magazine wrote!
- September 17, 2005: Fun and games with the TT, the Suzuki RGV and three cars! Oh... there are small videos there as well!
- June 22, 2005: I got a brand new 1/5 RadioShack Ricky Carmichael Honda CR250R!
- January 16, 2005: Installing a right front "Pat's brake" on Ayrton's TT
- November 30, 2004: Added USD forks on the TT and took couple of videos!
- October 23, 2004: I made an adapter so I can use my FF3 for playing car racing sims like CMR4, or r/c car sims like BSR on my computer!
- October 10, 2004: I created a new site at tripod.com, where I have put scans of the Kyosho bikes owners manuals, as well as a few decal sheets scans. The url is: http://steliosh.tripod.com
- August 26, 2004: Scale looking and fully functional brakes for the TT. Courtesy of Pat! Updated September 10, 2004! The brakes WORK!
- May 26, 2004: Running Ayrton's new TT, and a spill with my own TT! Fun!
- April 3, 2004: Setting up the TT
- March 08, 2004: Adding a (fake) exhaust to the TT!
- January 06, 2004: Running the FM-1e, and FIVE Videos! Update January 9, 2004, for both the Kyoshos and the TT
- December 31, 2003: Dangerous Cats! I know it's not... related.. but it's funny!
- December 20, 2003: Updated the NSR Mk2 pages!
- December 20, 2003: Updated the RGV Mk2 pages!!
- December 20, 2003: Updated the NSR MK1 pages!!!
- December 07, 2003: Running the TT FM-1e
- December 02, 2003: My new 1/5 scale Thunder Tiger Yamaha R1
Updated Dec. 31, 2003!
- November 26, 2003: A great article on Racing Kyosho bikes. (Dating back to March 1997)
- October 26, 2003: My fleet of Kyosho bikes.
- August 01, 2004: Updated the links. (These are really updated regularly, so don't count the updates, here!)
- October 19, 2003: We build a new Kyosho Suzuki RGV 500 HOR.
- October 19, 2003: Suddenly we have TWO new RGV500's! Read all about it!
- October 6, 2003: Running the old Pepsi-Suzuki RGV 500
- March 4, 2003: Some really old Kyosho bikes, dated 1980!
Update November 19, 2003! New pics of old bikes!
- An amazing VIDEO, from a friend. Racing R/C bikes!
- Some Companies that make things and bits for R/C bikes! Update: Feb. 08, 2002.
- The 1/7 ready-to-run Kyosho Honda NSR500!
- The Radio Control Motorcycle FAQ!. Updated Thursday, February 27, 1997!
- The Repsol Honda NSR500 of J.Mills! How it was done? Updated Tuesday, Feb. 04, 1997!
- My new Honda NSR500 motorcycle!.
- The first Photos!.
- Update : January 29, 2002! Useful tips on setting up the bikes, using either Kyosho's own or third party options.
- Kyosho's older R/C motorcycle models, circa 1986-1987...
- The Mk1 R/C motorcycles.
- This is a brief review of our own NSR500.
- The new models (Mk 2) with the moving rider are here
- Please give us your comments.....
- What to do when winter and snow is at your front door ?!CLICK HERE!
Team-Quad's main page...