|Page updated December 3, 2010
Team-Quad is a non profit R/C car racing team, consisting of many drivers mainly from Athens, who race many different cars from different manufacturers. Our aim is to promote R/C car racing, especially helping newcomers, as well as helping other racers too!
We're not sponsored by any company, so far, but this has nothing to do with our results, which are always near the top, or at the top! Some of our team members have been Champions in recent years!
In the next pages you will find pics of some of our cars and whatever R/C we do!.
Enjoy good R/C car racing!
These are just a few of my little toys!!!!
What you see above are most of my toys.
Actually, seeing from top: The Trinity S-Spec was bought new when the S-spec Trophy was ran in Greece, sometime in the late 90s. It is not a runner. The Schumacher Cougar is a model I have bought new when it was a new model, around 1991! It still serves as a good drift-machine (see lonk below!). The Tamiya Skoda was my first "narrow" sedan! (also linked below). The Tyco is a TOY. No more words! The same holds true for the Gate 1/24 Subaru. The Kyosho and Ricky C. Honda CR250R bikes can be found at my "rcmoto" section, also linked below. Finally the Lazer ZX-R is also somewhere below!
What you do NOT see above are: A bad looking but still operating Marui Toyota Land Cruiser (my first ever r/c model, really!), dating from 1988! A Tamiya 1/10 Alfa Romeo GTA (link below). Two 1/12 chassis cars: A Parma and a Bolink; I used to race these both in some earlier life! A Tamiya Blackfoot (linked below). A Kyosho 1/20 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16V Evo, a Kyosho 1/12 Mini Cooper. Finally my latest addition a 2003 Team Losi XXX-Graphite sedan (linked below).
- Tamiya Alfa Romeo GTA Junior
- Links to R/C Sites
- This page in Greek
- The Members of Team-Quad!
- Plastic motorcycle models!
- Trinity S-Spec Official Rules
- Some very interesting action pics with 1/8 gas buggies!
- Our image gallery supports frames
- April 5, 2002: Louis!
- October 4, 2003: Our 1992 Lazer ZX-R revisited...
- October 18, 2003: Stamata testing...
- November 25, 2003: A Skoda Octavia WRC, by Carson
- December 07, 2003: 9th Penka Cup Electric Offroad race
- April 12, 2004: A small spinning video of our Alfa GTA!
- April 17, 2004: Lazer Revisited once again!
- April 28, 2004: A Team Losi Mini-T!
- May 09, 2004: Buggy Race, Varkiza!
- October 10, 2004: I created a new site at tripod.com, where I have put scans of the Kyosho bikes owners manuals, as well as a few decal sheets scans. The url is: http://steliosh.tripod.com
- October 23, 2004: I made an adapter so I can use my FF3 for playing car racing sims like CMR4, or r/c car sims like BSR on my computer!
- July 21, 2005: Stamata 1/8 EC Race
- September 17, 2005: a Monteleone R/C boat!
- September 17, 2005: Playing with cars and bikes at a big big big parking lot!
- October 8, 2005: Schumacher Cougar. A really vintage car serving as my current drift-machine!
- October 8, 2005: Team Losi XXX-Graphite. My latest addition!
- October 31, 2005: Update on the Mini-T. New gears, a ball diff and tires.
- December 14, 2005: Some new bodyshells for the Losi XXX-S!
- April 2, 2006: Racing the Losi in the 1/10 scale National, at Arena racetrack.
- April 18, 2006: An HPI Honda S-2000 body for the losi!
- August 25, 2006: The R/C boat goes brushless! And with videos!
- November 20, 2006: A 1987 Tamiya Blackfoot! Revisited! With pics and video!
- August 1, 2009: Fun and games at the 2fast4u Track, at Spata, with HB D8, HPI E-Firestorm Flux, Ricky Motorcycle, Lazer ZX-5 (almost!) SP!
- October 26, 2009: Our HPI Sprint and Sprint GTI uncovered!
- March 21, 2011: Our little improvements on the HPI Cyber 10b
This tip for Greek Netizens living outside Greece, as well as to anyone wishing to view Greek fonts on our Greek pages: Click here to find zipped files of Greek Win TrueType fonts and Greek Mac Fonts!